Music Banter - View Single Post - Whats Up
Thread: Whats Up
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
mushroom
Groupie

Default Whats Up

Hey everyone well I found this site by searching on google "good blur songs to play on bass" and it took me to a modern life is rubbish review thread which didnt say anything about playing bass but anyway the site looked cool so I thought I would join.

Anyway, I'm 16 and from maryland, usa and I like mostly rock and a little electronica/trance. Bands I like are arctic monkeys, the doors, cream, oasis, animal collective, the coral, kings of leon, (obviously blur), the beatles, mgmt, led zeppelin, deadmau5, the strokes, the beach boys, the smiths, kasabian, ramones, we are scientists, daft punk, franz ferdinand, the dandy warhols, the hives, the verve, and a bunch of others.

the only instrument I play even slightly well is the clarinet. I play a little harmonica and guitar. I recently bought a bass guitar and I am really getting into it I like it a lot but so far I am terrible.

The only thing I feel like doing most of the time is listening to music so hopefully I can discover some new stuff here.
mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote