Music Banter - View Single Post - Muse
Thread: Muse
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #707 (permalink)
jayfin3
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherfeather View Post
the music was flawless. they played music that sounds as good live as on a cd. they played songs like knights of cydonia which is a lot of hard guitar strumming.

im trying to remember which songs they played exactly... pretty sure it was knight of cydonia, take a bow, and hysteria.

Holy ****. You are so right dude. I just saw them 2 nights ago. There's many bands that I like better than Muse, but I doubt i will see a show that is on par with what I saw saturday night. The visuals were amazing. Matthew Bellamy was amazing. His ****ing piano was amazing. The only thing i regret is that I was not on the floor of the the Garden in Boston. It was still a sick concert though. I feel like I took Bellamy's voice and musical talent for granted until I saw him live. And its true, they did make a ****load of music for three people.

And in my opinion, The Resistance is a pretty good album. Different, certainly, but they have not ruined their sound. I like it a lot. I think I like songs off of Origin of Symmetry better individually (there are a few flops on OoS though, for me), and I will always like Showbiz because it's just a solid album, but in my opinion The Resistance is better than both Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations.
jayfin3 is offline   Reply With Quote