Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #2261 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Black Poppies View Post
Amen, and not just public restrooms, either. The few times I've had any kind of bathroom sex, it's always seemed like a great idea until it's actually happening and then it just turns out weird and awkward. Even the shower is usually way more effort than it turns out to be worth.

I am looking forward to summer this year.
Actually, I enjoy sex in the bathrooms of my own home (or my boyfriend's). The first time he ****ed me in his bathroom, I was bent over, nude, drinking from the sink. He just took it right there in front of the mirror and bathroom sink. Not awkward at all. Sex in the shower however is pretty awkward for us unless he picks me up because he's 6'6'' and I'm 5'3''. Plus, the water kind of washes away all good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
You really should, 333. Your description is excellent.
Thank you. Maybe you can turn them into songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAStudent View Post
long trip
stop beside the road
she stands and leans over the passenger seat
no ?
(dont try this when its cold out)
How could I forget road sex?! I've had some of the best sex on the side of the interstate or at a rest stop. My ex-boyfriend used to have a Chevy van with a fold out bed in the back. It definitely came in handy. Road head is pretty fun, too. I've received it once and couldn't handle it, so I pulled over.

Oh, and Paloma, I think one of the best things about outdoor sex is the possibility that you're being watched or being caught.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote