Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #46 (permalink)
A_H-D_Lady
Groupie

Lightbulb Ghosts: My Experience...

About 4 yrs. ago I moved into an older house (originally around 1912ish). Big, 5 bedrooms, 4 up, 1 down. While watching tv in the middle of the day, my remote, lying on the table next to my recliner I was sitting in, literally FLEW off the table and back behind me, landing on the stairs about 5 ft. behind the table. Talk about fricken freakin out! Since then I've seen "ghostly" white images and also dark images, mostly in my bedroom downstairs. I don't feel threatened as I knew the people who previously owned the house. They grew up here and their parents are deceased. I knew their father as a child and he was a character. The mother I didn't know well but understood to be a nice person. Do not know who lived here before them. Have had the house for sale for 2 yrs. w/no takers so far, even though it's a neat old house w/a lot of character and a large yard in a small town. Have seen rockers rock w/no one in them, have had paper in my hand and a corner of it fluttered on its own w/no breeze or draft, among other unusual things. Have never told anyone about these occurrences for fear it would interfere w/selling the house. I don't think the "ghosts" or "spirits" want me to leave. I have never acknowledged them in any way, or shown or felt fear. I think this aggravates them! So "ghosts"? "Spirits"? Yeah...I believe. And no, no drugs.
A_H-D_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote