Music Banter - View Single Post - Why message boards go down hill.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:03 AM   #86 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I was very fustrated with this forum just a few years back when I felt that MB was nothing but indie fans who were straight up ignorant towards nearly everything else in music, Ethan was especially a repeat offender.

Yeah, I used to antagonize these people a ton, but over time the forum has become a lot more open minded, there's a greater diversity of tastes and interests, this forum isn't as dominated by groupthink as most forums I've been to. And thus it's now easier to make threads about music I like without them getting spammed to death by snotty 14 year olds who think indie folk, emo and genres with post in their title is the only music of any artistic merit.

But what I'm trying to say is, since this forum has become more friendly and the newer members are a lot more likable and capable of making non-bullsh*t arguments I don't feel the desire to be as much of a raging jerk as I used to be. Though there are still a few who can bring out the worst in me.
And I'm happy to see you're back to posting about something other than movies and video games
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote