Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #2316 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
Oh, what have I been missing out on?! No-hands orgasms? Brilliant. I used to do this at work to achieve tiny ones, as someone mentioned earlier, but never a full-on orgasm. I've been noticing lately that I'm not as comfortable with my body as I thought I was. I cannot come without clitoral stimulation and I am ****ing sick of it. I have the greatest sex I've ever encountered with the guy I'm currently with, but I know it can be better. My usual is to rub myself while he ****s me. Sometimes, I can climb on top and grind on him (so that I'm ****ing him and my clit is rubbing up against him) and I'll get off that way. Most of the time, he has to turn me around, where I can access myself easier and we almost always come this way together and I'm sick of it. I want to see his face when I come. Help?
Are you trying regular ol missionary where he lays right on top of you? When you're closer together like that, your parts are closed up more and there's more friction. Or there's always a pillow under your ass, is he not getting in at the right angle? Sometimes this can be the case, what with the weird ways wangs will be. With one of my ex's he had a perfect curve that hit the spot everytime, with others, I had to shift my hips a certain way to get it.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote