Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #2322 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by likuidcoka View Post
Thanks Iowa Lady.

BTW Ive lived in Boone,Kossuth,Webster, Humboldt,Hamilton, and Franklin Counties. Ames Goodwill is theee BEST!
Wow, likuidcoka, it sounds like you are more Iowan than I am! Hey! I've been to the Ames Goodwill store, right next to HyVee!! Small world, likuid! That's neat to know we have the Ames Goodwill in common.

We also are similar because we both have a child. We both know the full story of where sex can lead. I still remember when I took the home pregnancy test and saw two purple lines!!!! I was so excited, I took a picture of the urine-covered test stick! Ah, memories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumorAttitude View Post
I've been squeezing my legs together for the past half hour. Either you guys are ****ting me or theres something wrong with my cunt.
No no...there's nothing wrong with your clitoris, Tumor! However you are is just fine. If you haven't done the no-hands orgasm method before, it probably *isn't* easy to figure out how to get it to work the first time (or second or third).

I remember when I first tried, nothing happened. I persevered, though. I think you really *do* need to have clothes on. Tight jeans work well. They cause the fabric to press gently on your clitoris when you squeeze your crossed legs. (The mid-seam of the jeans lines up nicely.) Some people put a hand towel between their legs, pulled up against their crotch, so that squeezing applies more pressure to their clitoris.

The other suggestion I have for you is to wait to try 2 weeks or so after your last period (assuming you menstruate), because then (after ovulation) you'll probably be most sensitive due to hormone changes, and my guess is probably orgasms by any method are easier for you to have then.

Here: you can read all about other women's experiences having orgasms by squeezing their legs together, as described in the Hite Report (see link below). The book is by a female researcher who interviewed women. They shared their honest, anonymous experiences to help girls and women understand and enjoy their own bodies and sexuality. That's a beautiful thing, isn't it? I hope this helps *you*!

The Hite report: a nationwide study ... - Google Books
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote