Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #2328 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
What I'm saying is that I fail to see how me putting my dick in your pussy is me "showing you my love". I dunno, I think the fact that I've only ever had 1 night stands and no meaningful relationships has severely skewed my vision on sex and romance.
How about the fact that you're trusting that person incase you get pregnant?
How about the things that you risk when having sex with someone?

I've had some screwed up relationships, but the way you're wording it has nothing to do with that. You just aren't thinking.
I know a lot of people don't think like that when they have sex, and a lot of people don't WANT to think about that at all.
And I also don't connect sex with love at all.
But I always make sure to think about the risks and the trust I'm putting in that person if something were to happen. If it's someone I wouldn't want to go through all of that trouble with, someone who wouldn't be there for me if all that trouble was on my shoulders, then I won't be so quick to have sex with them.
Don't get me wrong, I've had sex with people who's babies I don't want, but it really changed things when I had pregnancy scares, and when I thought about which of two people I would NOT want to have a baby with.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote