Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #2342 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
I was thinking c-unt.
I've never minded the word cunt, and I've never looked at my vagina and thought it was particularly beautiful, just like I've never thought that about a ****. So I get really weirded out by The Vagina Monologues and just general glamorization of the fuck hole and I balance it out by refering to it in the least pretty, most vulgar way I could possiply think of. Cunt. I could understand why it makes your meatwad want to shrivel up and crawl back into your body though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
No no...there's nothing wrong with your clitoris, Tumor! However you are is just fine. If you haven't done the no-hands orgasm method before, it probably *isn't* easy to figure out how to get it to work the first time (or second or third). I remember when I first tried, nothing happened. I persevered, though. I think you really *do* blah blah blah pogostick monkey frenching tra la la. [/url]
Um. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
Sometimes I **** when **** and **** your **** tomato sauce ***** godzilla ***** and on tuesdays *********** with **** and **** aunt jemima *******. Also, *** *** ******* **** ****** **** ***** **** **** prince of bel-air.
Epic. Sigging.
TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote