Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:17 AM   #2349 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumorAttitude View Post
I've never minded the word cunt, and I've never looked at my vagina and thought it was particularly beautiful, just like I've never thought that about a ****. So I get really weirded out by The Vagina Monologues and just general glamorization of the fuck hole and I balance it out by refering to it in the least pretty, most vulgar way I could possiply think of. Cunt. I could understand why it makes your meatwad want to shrivel up and crawl back into your body though.
that's fair and probably the sanest explanation i've heard. just that it seems to be a fairly contentious term, i've met some women who were vehemently opposed to it and others who expected me to start using it.

no offense to you but in my experiences the choice of using the term was indicative of the demeanor i'd encounter if/when things went bad. those against it would be very emotional while those who preferred it proved to be the coldest of people.

either way my curiosity is sated, i guess i'm just uptight (who didn't see that coming from a mile away? hahaha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote