Music Banter - View Single Post - Like a virgin... posting for the very first time!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Rickenbacker
/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDietrich View Post
Hey! My name is Lina. I'm a (shy) 16 year old female from Canada. My username is after my favourite movie actress Marlene Dietrich by the way. But anyway, I love art and of course I love music. Really I like most genres, and I am very open to anything new.

An example of some of the music I like: Madonna (#1), Annie Lennox/Eurythmics, Blondie, Grace Jones, Janis Joplin, The Ramones, The Clash, Duran Duran, Tina Turner, Roisin Murphy, Goldfrapp, 4 Non Blondes, Edith Piaf, Solar Twins, Air, The Cranberries, (this is very embarrassing but) Martika, Julie London, Kay Starr, Prince, Jann Arden, Fiona Apple, Chopin, Mozart, Sarah Vaughn, Midnight Star, Aerosmith, The Pretenders, Tracy Chapman, No Doubt, My Brightest Diamond, The Dresden Dolls, Berlin, Collide, Dangerous Muse, Grace Slick/Jefferson Airplane, Vera Lynn, Loreena McKennit, Cesaria Evora, Mylene Farmer, Marie Laforet, Guns N' Roses, Joan Jett (& The Blackhearts), Lhasa De Sela, Sarah McLachlan, K.D Lang, The Divinyls, Peaches, Idan Raichel, etc. etc. etc.

What music do you like? You probably have good taste, and I'll probably like it too!
Nice. Welcome to Musicbanter.
Rickenbacker is offline   Reply With Quote