Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #10699 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
It was more of an off joke to give me reason to reply about the album. As far as procuring more Liars albums... it's up to you, but I think that their debut is probably their best, after listening to Drums Not Dead and I've read some really contrasting reviews for They Were Wrong, So We Drowned.
I heard a few minutes of a song from Drums Not Dead this weekend but it was in a friend's car on a less than adequate sound system. It's also possible that I heard part of their newer album at a record store following that, which sounded more interesting (even though my friend said she's heard negative stuff about the latest. I'm checking out samples now, sounds like it could be enjoyable. F it, I'm gonna download it!

Liars - Sisterworld

HEALTH - Get Color

Downloading this right now. Clark recently did a remix of the song 'Die Slow' which is pretty bad ass so it raised my awareness of this noise rock album.