Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:02 AM   #130 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Default Best. Dream. Ever.

So, I woke up 15 minutes ago.

Just had a crazy ****ed up dream where I went to china to report on things for GuitarGuitar, called Chairman Mao a C*nt to his face for trying to ban guitars, and then went on a huge magic parkour escape being chased by the chinese secret service. ****ING AWESOME.

the best bit was the chairman mao bit. He said that he had a number of proposals, one of which would change guitar pickups so they didn't work anymore. So I just laughed, said 'You really are a total c*nt.', got up, walked out, and walked to a nearby wall to wait for the secret service to show up.

For some reason what made it cool is i did it with total nonchalance and sparked up at the wall...I don't even smoke! Good thing too. Some of the jumps I was making in the action sequence... need strong lungs to keep that up! I was making loads of wire acrobatics type ****. Jumped over a whole forest at the end.

**** yeah. I'm a guitar defending super hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote