Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Not Digging
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 09:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I disagree pretty strongly on the Young Americans one. Except for Diamond Dogs I consider Bowie's whole 70s discography to be untouchable. If you're gonna go after something Bowie, go after Tin Machine, good god.

A lot of people do unfortunately.

Anyway.

Proof that it doesn't matter how mind blowingly untalented you are (and this guy had NONE), grab an accoustic guitar, sing juvenile "symbolic" hippie lyrics like a sedated retard and you're sure to get a following with the indie folk fag crowd. Does shunning talent ever get tiresome for these people? Apparently not.

An absolute disaster of a record. This guy can't do anything even half competently, cannot play the guitar, cannot construct anything remotely similar to a melody, and he has a voice like a dying moose. Seriously, Woodie Gutrhie put more effort into his work even during his whole "hey I'm gonna start intentionally writing songs as if they were made by a f*cking one year old" period.

Worst musician of all time.

And before Ethan returns to the forum only to respond with some hideously pathetic attempt at a troll by ranting on about some album he can't even spell the name of properly let alone actually took the time to listen to (which isn't possible because any hint of electric guitar or actual excitement makes him physically ill), yes, I have listened to this album, it really is that damn bad.
I fail to understand what, if anything, about Drake's work, especially this album does not manifest a wealth of beautifully understated talent and creativity. Your post doesn't really elaborate. It just trash talks
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote