Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #2430 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
That's most certainly true.
I'm not cut, but when I was younger and my junk started growing, the skin literally was no longer able to fit over the head anymore, even flacid, not even half way. (Which I don't know if that's normal or not...) The head used to be sensitive as hell, but after a while, it having been exposed as though it was cut and constantly rubbing on my clothes, there was no longer any sensitivity.
Now days, the head has the same sensitivity as any other part of the top of my wang.

It's a weird scenario for me, because when I'm erect, it looks as though I'm cut.
And when I'm not, it's just like...wtf... not serving a purpose.
I think this may be normal. I'm not a guy, but a guy I've been with who is cut said he had to pull his skin back because like you said, "it didn't fit over the head". Because no one really explained to him, he thought it was weird, but since then I've talked to many guys who had to do this. The one I was with looked like he was cut when he was hard and when he was not hard, he looked uncircumcised. Is this not normal? I've been with three guys whose penises work like this ..
333 is offline   Reply With Quote