Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #2435 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
I think this may be normal. I'm not a guy, but a guy I've been with who is cut said he had to pull his skin back because like you said, "it didn't fit over the head". Because no one really explained to him, he thought it was weird, but since then I've talked to many guys who had to do this. The one I was with looked like he was cut when he was hard and when he was not hard, he looked uncircumcised. Is this not normal? I've been with three guys whose penises work like this ..
Personally, I don't see the danger in exposure to pictures of genitalia, but I know other people do so I won't post the pictures here, but .. The wikipedia article on circumcision has some pictures showing non-erect and erect penises, cut and uncut.

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The picture there describes pretty much my own penile situation as far as foreskins go. It covers the head of the penis unless I'm erect, then the foreskin pulls back. While I do remember the glans was much more sensitive when I was a kid, it's still more sensitive than the other parts of the penis, in contrast with what Freebase Dali wrote. To me, it seems reasonable to assume that constant exposure of the head will desensitize it somewhat.

It's also consistent with me and FD's experiences.