Music Banter - View Single Post - Fitness and the Greatness of our Forums
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
maybe try some yoga? not kidding either, it's the only thing i can think of that would have moves that target odd areas like those.
Well I dug a little and heres what I've found. If you do "wide-outs" (and those are what I think they are) then you can target the hamstrings amongst other things.

Its taking the push-up position, moving our hands out beyond your head and alternating a lift between

Right arm/left leg
Left arm/right leg.

As for post. delt I think its just going to be holding a bent-over flies and see what it does.

The other reason i really like calesthenics is because they tend not to isolate, which I think is the problem a lot of young guys have. If you're thin like I am, there isn't a need to do something like bicept curls which is the touch-up work bodybuilders do.

Its day 2 of the regiment btw and I'm sore as hell. I do have a question I can't find an answer to by the way: Would you give workouts a 48 hour spacing, or would you do them daily? I know with weights you generally want to give it a day, but do I with these?