Music Banter - View Single Post - Nevermind, let's talk about the same handful of bands that suck ad nauseum
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #121 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

Quote:
You're calling them horrible musicians for having liberal politics and being associated with the hippie movement? Which influenced a lot of the best rock music ever? How does that equate to them making hippie music? Crass makes hippie music? Are you f*cking kidding me? Is this a joke account?
I'm calling them horribel musicians because they're horrible musicians, it's a fact. I'm calling them retards not because they were "associated" with the hippie movement, but because they themselves were hippies.

Quote:
Given that Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Lamb of God, Mastodon and Tool for example are among the best in their respected genres and Angela Gossow is one hell of a singer from Arch Enemy, tell me what do you consider to be good metal?
At the Gates and Carcass both put out far better melodic death metal albums than anything produced by Dark Tranquility or In Flames. I'm assuming you're putting Tool and Mastodon in the "progressive metal" genre, a genre better represented by Demilich. Regarding Lamb of God, I'm not generally fond of groove metal, but Exhorder are superior to them.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote