Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #2457 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Yes, definetly.

Not long ago, I was skipping channels and one of the american pies movies was on, not sure which one. There was a scene where this guy was masturbating and he uses like a handful of some lubrication. I remember wondering "does anyone ever do that?". Aside from perhaps some early experimentation, I never did and I don't think I've heard of anyone else I know in real life who do (not that we often talk about it in detail mind you).

I thought then it might be in there for comical effect, he's sort of preparing to have a good wank almost the way you could prepare a romantic dinner with your girlfriend. Now when I think about it, maybe circumcision being so much more common in America might also help explain it? Perhaps the character was cut.

I assume uncut guys have less or no need for lubrication when jerking off (goes for me at least) while the same might not be true for those who are circumcised, but I'd like to see what someone circumcised have to say about it.
Hm, interesting. I think I already knew the answer to that question. I just wanted some reassurance. I came to the realization, though, when I noticed that when having sex with uncut guys, I stay wet, or in other words, I am wetter than if I were to be eloping with a guy who is cut. I'm sure this could be narrowed down to who I was more attracted to, but I just find that I (1) have to use lube (which I hate unless it's anal), or (2) it just doesn't feel as comfortable with circumcised males.
333 is offline   Reply With Quote