Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #5030 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
lol... Who determined that the film was a masterpiece? You do realize that not everyone operates by the standards of others, nor do they hold the same opinions, right?

Is there some governing board that decrees what is objectively great and what is objectively not? Of course not. What kind of a fairy-tale world are you living in? If you're learning this crap in school, I think you should start asking yourself whether you need a new film teacher or not. Or if it's too late, a lobotomy.
I wasn't the one that decided it was a masterpiece, they didn't teach me at Uni that it was a masterpiece, and I'm not a 5 year-old girl that you think you can talk to condescendingly.
There are films that are revolutionary, and that have changed the way "film-making" is regarded. If you know nothing of the subject, and you still think it's some "subjective opinion", you just need to shut up, instead of starting this nonsensical debate about your unpopular hate of bananas.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote