Music Banter - View Single Post - Should musicians be on more than 30k a year
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #86 (permalink)
channel_islands_surf
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Um, not really. The gap between what you think you know and what actually know is apparently pretty substantial.
Tell me, where was this site created? If it's like Youtube, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, MSN, blah blah blah then it was made in America.

Quote:
Also, only 15 posts and already insulting mods. You're really off to pretty spectacular start here.
Am I supposed to be scared? An internet message board moderator is the least of my concerns. You have no power over me in the real world and if someone talked to me like I'm some punk ass in the real world I'd knock their ass out.

Quote:
I don't even know where to begin with these remarks except that they are long on ridiculous assertions and short on actual content.
There is no content, it's all beliefs, ya catch my drift my man? You believe in "fairness" and all that crap. I believe people should have total control over how much money they can make. It's their life. The government shouldn't be breathing down their necks and just snatching their money to give it to people they're not even responsible for.

Last edited by channel_islands_surf; 03-19-2010 at 08:12 PM.
channel_islands_surf is offline   Reply With Quote