Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi, I'm Larrymusicbuff46!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrymusicbuff46 View Post
Good morning!

My name isn't really Larry, but it is a shortened form of my actual middle name. I have been a music lover for most of my life. Though my favorite genre is classic rock; I also like jazz, blues, classical, world, and some country music. I live in New Jersey outside of Philadelphia and work as a customer service representative.

My favorite bands and artists include the Eagles, Genesis, Traffic, the Allman Brothers, Chicago, the Beatles, the Beach Boys, Pat Metheny, Yes, Neil Young, Tito Puente, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and a few others that I can't think of right now.

I found this site by clicking through Tower.com and look forward to participating!

Jim
Welcome to MB, CSR Jim or Larry, good bands, don't know much of Tito Puente except for Oye Como Va.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote