Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #2451 (permalink)
goodfoot
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
You know if you didn't alienate so many people by boring them with you bigoted myopic views on your team then you might actually get someone in your own thread to discuss Scottish football with.

The fact is I doubt you're even a football fan. All I see is you banging on about your own teams successes as an excuse to bore everyone senseless how superior your side of the sectarian divide is.

I've never seen you talk about a great game you've seen as a neutral , I've never seen you give credit to a team you don't support for doing well, I've never seen you talk about a great goal or a fantastic piece of skill. In fact I've never heard you say anything about the game whatsoever, You just repeat your 'No surrender' mantra like a fucking moron. You are the worst kind of football 'fan' there is, the kind that ruins all the pleasure of following the game for everyone else.

In short we're bored of you sucking the joy out of this thread , so shove your flute up your arse and **** off out of this thread once & for all.

Consider this post instead of an infraction or warning.
if you hadn't deleted my posts you would've seen i name checked messi's WONDER hat trick, or is it because he doesn't play in "the best league in the world" it is dismissed, fact is there's not much to print about in" T.B.L.I.T.W", i get bored, and throw in a few sectarian sound bites, just to get a reaction, don't want to upset the classroom, I'm away to practice my flute
goodfoot is offline   Reply With Quote