Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #1566 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I've spent most of my MMORPG time in the norwegian game Anarchy Online which launched in 2001. It was my first MMORPG and playing it after release was just incredible. It was tough as hell, it really beat us up and it took about a year to really get into the game mechanics as it's ridiculously advanced and there's so much to learn. It's easier now that there's money in the system and people know their way around, but back then, everyone was piss poor starting out in a horribly hard game.
is this still active? i played for a few months in 2005. they offered a full free year of basic service if you started up in January of that year. it was good for a bit but like all the others, once the grinding in the middle levels started my interest waned and i just stopped. think my main character was somewhere around level 50-60.

my favourite MMO is still City of Heroes though, haven't tried anything else that really clicked that well for me. Champions Online was close, i'd have to try it a few more times though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote