Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #11555 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinWasAdopted View Post
Wake up, work for nine hours, come home, get drunk, fall asleep in the chair, wake up, drink more, go on MusicBanter.
Sounds like a tough day, Darwin.

I had a nice day because after picking my child up from school we played outside on the playground, and many little kids on the swings asked me to give them underdog pushes again and again: "Erica, give me an underdog! Give me another!" I liked being able to do something so simple that delighted them so much.

I also got to stare in the happy eyes of an acquaintance's jolly 6-month-old baby and watch him for a bit while his mom took another child in to the potty. I pushed him around in his stroller, played peek-a-boo, tucked in his blanket to keep him warm. It's strange how quickly you forget what it is like to be next to someone so small and sweet and fragile.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote