Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #5048 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I want to bitch about my pathetic self.

Does this happen to you too?
As you sit between you "friends" or whatever community, suddenly you feel that these people are somehow avoiding you. So you feel down, a bit rejected. You get more in your head, and sulk quietly. Turns out people avoided you because they thought you were angry at them, and moping around them.

It happens to me once every couple of weeks. I feel that people are concocting something against me, so I get all loner-like (I have this image of Clint Eastwood in my head), thus making people avoiding me, which will assert the feeling of their dislike towards me... and the cycle goes on...
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote