Music Banter - View Single Post - Your thoughts on Justin Bieber
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #79 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
This is what I think about pop and rap music. You get someone with a decent voice, good looks, you throw them in a video, make them sing about wanting some girl, you add a couple of cheesy dance moves, a couple of girls, and you become a millionaire. Where as in rock you get someone with a great voice, not so good looking but doesn't matter, cause they could stand just on their music.
For the most part I agree. Popular music has always mostly been about image. It is not common for these poster boy 'artists' to actually write their own songs. To answer the question, I don't like his music at all, but it must be sweet being a kid and having tons of cash, good looks, drooling girls, and most of all, having music all over the radio and TV. Im jealous since I feel I can make ten times better music but still have to work 60+ hours a week to support a family.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."