Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is your favorite Beatle?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #57 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
I simple expressed my hatred-yes intense hatered for Yoko, and my dislike for Lennon's solo works, and ass hole boo boo, attacked me. Did I attack anyone here--NO. "boo boo" has a right to his opinion, but the internet hard ass routine--he can fck himself with. He's clearly exposed himself as a hypocrite by attacking me. I can't respect that. Boo boo is a straight up fool. You may not like my opinion, but I'm honest. I won't lie or bull sht you.

So go ahead Mods, or whoever, i respectfully say, BAN ME! I truly do not care. But if you do, you need to look at that jack ass boo boo as well. He's the instigating troll. I'm sick of this buffoon. I say to you, mods, FCK BOO BOO! Straight up--FCK BOO BOO--and Yoko. I think he's a fool, and worse yet, a hypocrite. I don't respect him, nor do I like him--FCK him.

Hey mods, get this fcker boo boo off my back already! All I said was I LOATHED Yoko, Lucifer, Ono--and I get all this! Nice boards.
I won't deny that I have a reputation for getting into heated arguments more than the other regulars of the forum, I'm just very passionate and when I take offense by someone's comments I'm gonna speak out about it, I've been a member of this forum for a long time, I doubt the mods are gonna can me just because you say so.

Mainly because since you've joined this forum all you've done is post on this one thread and the only thing you have contributed so far is sensational hatemongering towards a person you don't even know anything about other than what you read on Wikipedia, I'm simply calling you out on your bullsh*t.

If you don't like this forum you don't have much cause to stick around then, this is one of the few productive music forums on the internet, there's tons of forums populated by angry hatespewing trolls, I suggest you give those a try.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 03-25-2010 at 06:38 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote