Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is your favorite Beatle?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #58 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
I simple expressed my hatred-yes intense hatered for Yoko, and my dislike for Lennon's solo works, and ass hole boo boo, attacked me. Did I attack anyone here--NO. "boo boo" has a right to his opinion, but the internet hard ass routine--he can fck himself with. He's clearly exposed himself as a hypocrite by attacking me. I can't respect that. Boo boo is a straight up fool. You may not like my opinion, but I'm honest. I won't lie or bull sht you.

So go ahead Mods, or whoever, i respectfully say, BAN ME! I truly do not care. But if you do, you need to look at that jack ass boo boo as well. He's the instigating troll. I'm sick of this buffoon. I say to you, mods, FCK BOO BOO! Straight up--FCK BOO BOO--and Yoko. I think he's a fool, and worse yet, a hypocrite. I don't respect him, nor do I like him--FCK him.

Hey mods, get this fcker boo boo off my back already! All I said was I LOATHED Yoko, Lucifer, Ono--and I get all this! Nice boards.
Ban you?
I don't even know who you are

Stop being an attention seeking child and play nice.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote