Music Banter - View Single Post - What was the worst concert you have ever been to?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
Cadrian
Music Addict

Ive been to some bad concerts but I cant blame the performers.....

I think comes down to venue for my few bad experiences. The one place in my city where most bands go is probably 1/4 of the size it should be. I am always scared something is going to catch fire and everyone is going to burn up or ill get trampled.

I seen Cheville and Stone Sour their because a girl asked me to take her years ago.... It was unbearable, it was like an hour into the show they just opened to doors and I couldn't move. I hate this place (Its named Headliners) terrible venue, every time a good band comes to town I wont go, They gotta drive an hour or two away because the venue sucks balls.

But if I had to pick... It would Cheville and Stone Sour, it was just mellow plus I was packed in like a sardine.

Every other year I forget how bad the place is and someone talks me into going.... Last person I seen their was David Allan Coe.... Which wasnt bad because nobody was moving because it was country, I just couldnt lift my beer to my mouth because my arms were pinned down.
Cadrian is offline   Reply With Quote