Music Banter - View Single Post - The Gentleman's Club
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #59 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I trim a lot downstairs but you gotta have a damn steady hand when you get onto the sacks of love.

If you find yourself in a jungle it can be rather tedious rooting through the undergrowth to find the fruit. Much better to have a clear path.
Like Vanilla said, this was a rather poetic description. But I'm confused, Jackhammer! Are you talking about trimming plain ol' pubic hair (so the fruit is easier to find) in addition to trimming the kiwis themselves? You people trim everything downstairs?

Is this something women request of you or is it something you think they'd request of you? Is this done out of fear that the hair is unattractive...or simply out of courtesy so that people don't end up spitting out long pubic hairs?

Also...I guess I sort of thought that the palm tree that stands up out of the undergrowth would be where you'd want most attention to focus. I didn't realize the sacks o' love, as you described them (but perhaps for the sake of the metaphor I should say "the fallen coconuts"), were of such primary importance in sexual play!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 03-26-2010 at 10:13 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote