Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 05:11 PM   #2446 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Just a follow up on the whole Spice/K2/Legal Smoke topic. I ended up finding this stuff called Black Mamba. It's a legal smoking blend that works off of its main ingredient Damiana. It is also "said" to have contained some sort of synthetic cannabinoid compound (JWH-018, etc.). It is also not testable on standard urine drug screenings.

Long stroy short, this stuff will get you pretty high. It has a very marijuana high and produces similar, more dramatic side effects. Black Mamba feels a lot like high-grade marijuana (Dank, Stick-Icky, Dro, etc.), yet has a slight difference in side effects. Paranoia, one of the main side effects in marijuana, is seemingly much more severe on Black Mamba. Munchies, while present, are not as severe as with marijuana. Exaggerated sense of humor, or "giggles" is slightly more severe with this substance and will have you laughing uncontrollably at even the most basic of things.

Overall, the product is worth the money. It provides the desired effect for a tolerable price and most importantly, it is 100% legal. For now...

Black Mamba Spice, Black Mamba Herb, High Potency Damiana, BlackMamba, BlackMamba Spice, BlackMamba Spice smoke

p.s. Video is not me, for those of you who don't already know.
Uh, what? They were charging $250 for under an ounce.

Fuck that shit, I can get headies a hell of a lot cheaper. Not to mention it'll wreck me with one hit.