Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #230 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Haha, interesting question. I see myself as a person who places great worth in logic and reason and I like to think I use it to guide my decisions in life and what I believe in and so on. However, logic can only stretch so far and I find cannibalism quite gross. I think even suckling mother's milk is gross .. I mean, come on, baby. That's human fat you're sucking out of that boob! Like someone might be scared of a spider they know is not dangerous, I'm sure I would find eating human petri dish meat revolting.

Even if it was delicious, I wouldn't want to know what people taste like!
Heh heh! This reminds me of the shock I felt when you wrote in the BS thread that you fried up your rat's tumor and now found yourself salivating whenever you looked at the little buggers! I didn't know the thread was BS when I read that, and I was shocked you'd pocket a tumor, fry it up, and then look at your little beloved pets with hunger!

You aren't kidding about the breastfeeding, Tore? Because human milk tastes *very* good. I tasted mine. It is sweet. Sweeter than cow's milk. Those breastfeeding babies, toddlers, and preschoolers are getting good stuff!

I remember seeing a TV show about people eating human placenta pate. The mother saved it after giving birth, and then they cooked it and turned it into pate for their friends to willingly eat at some afterbirth party (ha ha!). They said the human placenta pate tasted pretty good!

Yes, logic can't always stop emotions. I feel distaste when I see spiders...disturbed by the way they look, the way they walk (although I like all their little eyes). I try to hide or fight my distaste for spiders. I pick them up and take them outside. I sometimes let them walk on me. I have no desire to eat spiders. Some people eat tarantulas. I hope I'm never in a position where I have to eat a tarantula to survive!

So, tarantula or human placenta, Tore? Which would you prefer fried up?
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote