Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #1583 (permalink)
storymilo
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
thanks, and that's pretty much it, the potential from the onset was amazing. i had high hopes for this title and it disappoints not because of what is there but because of all the little things that could have been implemented to take it from being really good to being freaking great.

the loot system was awesome, finding a wicked amazing gun that suits your play style to a tee early in the game felt awesome. only then you find yourself on the run to the final boss and you're still firing that same gun because the game has dropped every other possible type of hand cannon besides the kind you really liked because it's got 'billions of guns'.

but the biggest slap to my face that i felt from that game - why didn't the 'ending' unlock another playable character?
Because the ending sucked freaking donkey dick.

It was so.. so... soooooo bad. Just, horrendous. Ugh. Terrible. Terrible. Horrible.

It's like they ran out of time at the end and were like, "ok, think of the most cliche thing known to man and put it at the end! Then, like, don't give them any loot or anything. Just make the game end!"

I prefer Titan Quest (not very similar, but sort of similar loot system). Borderlands was fun, but Titan Quest I keep coming back to.
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote