Music Banter - View Single Post - Im a newbie... a virgin to music banter
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by xi.heart.fobx View Post
But my favorite band is my favorite for a reason. Nothing will compare to them. Yes I'm open to new music... I love music in general. Yes music taste is an opinion, so it can't be wrong. I have a passion for themusic I enjoy. To come here and be told my band isn't worth talking about then why stick around? Its never going to be talked about.. but the artists who r lame and only making music to be in the spotlight like kesha or britney spreas can be talked about and enjoyed without being told its inferior...
I agree with you if they're your favorite band, it's entirely up to you to pick your favorite. And if you learn something new or change your mind about music then let it be on your own terms. And don't let any one bother you, imo I would say stick around for a while MB has a strange cast of characters here.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote