Music Banter - View Single Post - Home Recordings by DAKTARI - (an odd-ball collection)
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
Daktari
Music Addict

Location: Originally from Lancashire, England, lived near Largs, Scotland and now live in Rocky Face, Georgia

Sorry guys for messing you up. I promise to behave and stick any new stuff in here from now on. It's really hard to resist sometimes,for example, if I'm in the Reggae/Ska section and I've just finished a song that fits into that style it would be great to get a reaction/opinion from the folks who are into that kind of music. It seems more direct that way. I'm sure a lot of folks on here don't even visit the songwriter's section. Just a thought...

What I have here is a direct link to my music page on Soundclick where anyone interested can check out everything I have recorded so far. If this is not allowed please let me know and feel free to remove it. I called it 'Odd-Ball' for a reason and that is, I just play anything when I get the urge and I don't stick to any particular style. Eclectic I suppose is the proper word for it...

Here it is: SoundClick artist: Daktari - I mainly play one-man reggae usually in local bars, restaurants and private parties. Also getting in

Slanji, Gordon.
Daktari is offline   Reply With Quote