Music Banter - View Single Post - Home Recordings by DAKTARI - (an odd-ball collection)
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Sorry guys for messing you up. I promise to behave and stick any new stuff in here from now on. It's really hard to resist sometimes,for example, if I'm in the Reggae/Ska section and I've just finished a song that fits into that style it would be great to get a reaction/opinion from the folks who are into that kind of music. It seems more direct that way. I'm sure a lot of folks on here don't even visit the songwriter's section. Just a thought...

What I have here is a direct link to my music page on Soundclick where anyone interested can check out everything I have recorded so far. If this is not allowed please let me know and feel free to remove it. I called it 'Odd-Ball' for a reason and that is, I just play anything when I get the urge and I don't stick to any particular style. Eclectic I suppose is the proper word for it...

Here it is: SoundClick artist: Daktari - I mainly play one-man reggae usually in local bars, restaurants and private parties. Also getting in

Slanji, Gordon.
Alot of people don't visit the songwriting forum. But we do have our regulars who check it out all the time, and you'll usually get feedback from them.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote