Music Banter - View Single Post - Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
While I was reading that I was just wondering. What the f*** is wrong with people these days. Well, at least he admitted that he was wrong for doing it, but then again how he could he defend himself.
Yeah, I totally agree with this xEMGx, and another thing this guy Mike Anderson is a sucka. He knows he can't give away old horses yet for some reason he keeps taking them in from other farms, anyway.

Quote:
Stephanie,

It is very close to **********. I'm glad to hear you are familiar with horses, because you will be primarily working with horses.

My farm gets all the old horses that other farms don't need anymore, and they are starting to take up a lot of room in my stable, which I want to turn into a garage for my new truck.
Quote:
Stephanie,

I'm sorry if you are a bit surprised, but this is how farms work. You can't give away old horses, you have to kill them.
a little bit of irony there, Mike Anderson, don't you think

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote