Music Banter - View Single Post - Argh, I don't feel too good
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #32 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I'm good enough to take care of my own now, I think. Extra emotional sounds descriptive although for me, it's mostly been in the shape of worrying. I read up on withdrawal and it seems I indeed am in the danger zone of experiencing withdrawal symptoms and I've experienced more or less everything in the mild symptoms group. I had some mild to moderate symptoms like sweating, insomnia, rapid heart rate, nausea and loss of appetite - the last two seem a little hard to shake.

What bothers me the most is "difficulty with thinking clearly". I don't mind so much feeling a bit physically ill as long as I'm clear in my head. Right now, I can't even be arsed with playing video games because it's just too much of a mental challenge. I think reasonably okay, but the processing of information and sensory input is noticeably slow.
I didn't want to scare you earlier Tore (especially when it's hard to assess someone on the net) but the symptoms you were describing had all the signs of alcohol dependency and the withdrawal process.
By now you obviously recognise that.
At least you haven't had a seizure...yet.

No more binge drinking Tore!
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote