Music Banter - View Single Post - Speedball (Drink)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

I've had too many Vodka & Redbulls to ever consider using an energy drink in an alcoholic scenario ever again. Ugh.... Worst hangover in existence.

But, in the interest of contributing to the creativity, Back when I was in the military a friend and I came up with a nifty tasting beverage that will have you retching in thought of it, but converted by the taste.

1 ice cold can of MUG rootbeer soda (or equivalent creamy rootbeer soda,) Poured into a large chilled mug (Or just one part, if not using the whole can)
1-third-part ice cold Jagermeister
1 splash of Grenadine
Ice
STIRRED, not shaken.

If you have mixed it correctly, your drink will now taste like an ice-cream rootbeer float. The Jagermeister is somehow... undisgustingized when mixed with the rootbeer, and actually adds to the flavor in a positive way. The Grenadine adds a bit of cherry flavor, the ice does what ice does, and you get nice and tipsy after a couple of these because this thing drinks like dessert.

It's thick enough for a man.. tasty enough for a woman... and you should probably keep this far, far away from your children.

Last edited by Freebase Dali; 04-03-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote