Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello everyone =]!
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing_Princess18 View Post
Hello everyone, I am new here. My name is Elizabeth, I am 18 years old and I am a student.

My favorite style is Country, but my favorite band is All Time Low. I love music videos that have a great storyline, and song lyrics that I can relate to.
Welcome, Elizabeth!

I also enjoy videos (and songs) with a storyline. Country isn't my favorite genre, but I must confess that from the first moment I heard Taylor Swift's "Love Story" I have liked the song and the video (that is one cool castle!). I find that Love Story's unabashed romanticism, which is one reason I cringe whenever I hear the song, is also its characteristic that appeals to me. Swift wasn't afraid to write an over-the-top, simplistic love song. It takes bravery to reveal the fairy tale one wishes were true.

~ Erica
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote