Music Banter - View Single Post - What albums are you looking forward to in 2010?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #120 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

anyone have any kind of news on the supposed QOTSA disc for later this year? i'm not seeing much of anything yet on their main sites. according to myspace they'll be in Europe in august (bastards).

according to a youtube interview the plan is to re-release the first self-titled QOTSA disc sometime this year and to tour it playing only those songs (though that last bit could easily be a lark). either way i've been looking and waiting on getting a copy of that disc since about 2002 (which was the last time i saw it for sale $30 ) and hearing rumours of a re-release since about 2004. someday....

also, Monster Magnet apparently went into the studio earlier this year for an upcoming summer release. i'm most definitely looking forward to that one.

Amon Tobin should be due for another album soon-ish as well, but some of the comments he made around the time 'the foley room' came out have me wondering if he'll actually bother, but according to his site IT'S ON!!!! (since january 19 at that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote