Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #5695 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I think it's an ok film myself. Wouldn't watch it again though, plus when it comes to Ben Stiller rom coms Meet the Parents is all you really need.

I know you're not asking me, but I saw Troy in the cinema and hated it (a few of my mates liked it though), and Scarface is decent, if a little overrated. The ending's top of the pile stuff though.
I'm very pessimistic about troy so far. I've been told it's excellent though, so I may as well watch it while I have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
I never watched Troy, I don't think I might watch it any time soon. I just feel "meh" about it.
Scarface is a favourite, due to his last scene. Truly grand. I think I watched that part more than 7 times, and the whole movie just twice. The rest of the movie, is kind of a less good version of Carlito's way lol.

I think it's time I watch the original Scarface... I need to keep that in mind next time I go to the shop.
I feel very "Meh" about it too I've heard scarface is incredible, thought i'd ask you since you do media (or something along those lines) in uni. My friend says the ending is tremendous. He's obsessed by it the one with Al Pacino that is, is that the original or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
I remember liking Kingdom of Heaven, maybe because I was very excited Lebanon had a few mentions. Now thinking about it, that why I've watched Mean Girls that many times :/ (how pathetic).
Mean Girls is ****ing amazing. How very dare you

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote