Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #12804 (permalink)
theimperialwarcult
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
*ears perk up*

Data..... and code.... ?

*drools*
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty much the most inefficient programmer out there. What most people can do in 5 lines I do in 10 lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
You finally got some replies to a photo (hurray!).
Maybe cz most of the other pix had your face cut in half for some reason... Anyway, it would be great if we saw you around the boards more often, you seem to know your stuff.

Btw, you asked me once about that self-titled Morgen album, I don't think I did answer it. So if you're still around: I think that album is a must.
You're sweet . I like to snoop around and check out the album reviews and stuff...It'd be fun to write some too I just never have the time to so mostly I just check out what people are posting then get back to my stuff. Ya you never answered about that. I figured sometimes albums have to grow on you. I'm all about the live experience and it's really awesome when bands can capture that in a recording. So, that's what I look for. The raw element, sucks when a recording sounds too polished/planned out, in my opinion. But anyways, thanks. I trust your judgment and look forward to listening to it.