Music Banter - View Single Post - Football Summer 2010 transfer market
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Targeted by United is he? I don't really keep my ears to the ground about the transfer gossip anyway, as most of it's tosh. If Shawcross does leave Stoke this summer though, you're right, it probably will be to a bigger club than Wigan.

Also (this one's for the Villa too) hands off Rodallega - get your own Honduran genius I'm not just saying this because I'd hate fo him to go, but I don't think he's quite good enough for bigger sides just yet - he's only really just started to emerge this season, and he's not exactly consistently dangerous anyway. My lot haven't had one of those strikers since Roberts and Ellington left.
It was just one thing I read on the rumour mill, like you said - tosh. But I think I read Liverpool wouldn't mind Shawcross as well.

Rodallega is probably best where he is at the moment, sitting on a bench at United or Villa wouldn't help his development at all. Maybe in a couple of years he'll make the jump. I feel for teams like Wigan, they produce/find good players - Valencia, McCarthy (another one who's being linked with a big club, well when I say 'big' I mean Liverpool), Palacios, Rodallega.

I like the cost cutting there. My wishes won't come true, we'll get Smalling Hernandez and someone else and that'll be it. I hope the someone else is Modric or Gourcuff or someone like that.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote