Music Banter - View Single Post - What was your first /best concert?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #87 (permalink)
Gurthanthaclops
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
First: Bob Dylan November 2008
Best: Bob Dylan November 2009

:/
Hah. I have nothing positive to say about the Bob Dylan concert I seen back in 08.
My father got free box seat tickets to the show from his work, and thank god the tickets were free. Around a quarter of the way when the show started my father dozed off, and I don't blame him. You could hardly manage to translate what Bob was singing, his terrible vocals were also exacerbated by his overall state of mind. It seemed as if he didn't even bother to give his fans a cloud of thought, and it seemed as if he just wanted to get the show over with from the get go, definitely not as I imagined it to be.

As for myself, the first concert I remember attending was Barenaked ladies with my mother back when I was around 7 or 8. From what I remember it was a entertaining show.
My favourite concert would probably have to be seeing Gogol Bordello back in 08, or 07 (can't remember). Almost got punched in the face by a gigantic Ukrainian looking fellow, got my white sneakers puked on, seen my high school auto's teacher absolutely **** faced, all the while listening to some amazing music.
Gurthanthaclops is offline   Reply With Quote