Music Banter - View Single Post - [i'm new here]
Thread: [i'm new here]
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
claravan
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Yeah it is but 2 of the delivery boys are English. Although the other Chinese I sometimes use (if the one at the bottom of my road is shut.) the woman cooks the food and delivers it herself. Based on the 2 Chinese chip chops, it seems like the Chinese are hard workers. And make god damn fine food.

I haven't listened to Chinese music no, I believe I'm too set in my ways with music. I know what I like and stick to it, but you never know. Life throws up some surprises.

Have fun at class.
Er,Chinese people treat their life so serious that they work hard.I think it is the attitude that matters.If they work happily,1/3 of lifetime will be happy.People in developed countries like American,England,ect,they know more about how to live,live a real life.Different from the Chinese,they work the work then live the life,enjoy the life.
Some of the Chinese don't know how to enjoy.They just want to keep life going regularly.Fortunately,more and more Chinese lead an easy,leisure life.

Chinese food is delicious.But not every Chinese cooks nice food.

What do u like?If u tell me,I will know.Share some with me.Maybe I would like too~
To one person you may be the world.
claravan is offline   Reply With Quote