Music Banter - View Single Post - Robert Pattinson might play Kurt Cobain in a documentary
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Someone who tried to kill himself in a hotel 2 weeks earlier.. Someone who has never really been happy in life, heroin addiction, didn't like the fame. Classic case of a suicide. Then I watched a documentary and a guy said Courtney paid him to kill Kurt, then he was ran over by a train.

I dunno. I'd like to believe the conspiracy but I think it was suicide. But that aside I'll definitely watch it, if it's Pattison that plays him I'll be really pissed. If he breaks away from being a homosexual fairy vampire type thing then good on him, but I don't think he has the talent. Ryan Gosling does and I thought he was confirmed?!
The thing that convinced me was the suicide note. That last half has handwriting that is totally different from the first half's. He had enough heroin in his system to kill a horse. That alone would have killed him, let alone given him the coordination to shoot himself with a shotgun.

And the hotel incident is a whole other story...he OD'd on rufies. You forget everything that happened the day before. Who always had a load of rufies? Courtney.

I'm sure to someone who hasn't actually looked up all this stuff I sound like a crazed conspiracy theorist, but this is one of the few that I buy into. Everyone said Kurt was happy, loved spending time with his daughter, and was looking forward to making new music. Quite the opposite of a depressed guy who hates life.