Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #990 (permalink)
Alo
Scarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroBee View Post
I saw her talk about aids and she was surprisingly very genuine and passionate, about the issue and stated a few stats about aids and seemed educated about it somewhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraBT40 View Post
Someone has probably mentioned this already but as well as producing great pop songs, Lady Gaga has a great voice! On her day she is up there with the best pop voices around at the moment. And of course we love the drama she creates with the outfits and videos, she really is taking pop to new levels right now.

Laura
Seriously, that was both one of your first posts... Are you paid lady gaga supporters? Or really just that pathetically obsessed?

Anyway, I get annoyed at artists that create such a hype and buzz around themselves just by being provocative. The music is still the same old pop songs, the does-she-have-a-**** thing even entered the conversations of my circles of friends, and she has ridiculous shoes. She makes me mad. WEAR NORMAL SHOES. And stop showing me your vagina!* They had one of her videos on loop in a club the other day, I died a little inside.

*In case that did not make sense to you; she basically slams her vagina into your screen in one of her videos.