Music Banter - View Single Post - Official LOST Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #322 (permalink)
Nine Black Poppies
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I dunno, I think she stated that she started having these memories when she was already checked into the psych ward but I could be wrong.
Maybe. But I thought she said something like "And then when I got here, this place was really familiar and it felt like you'd been here too" or something.

*shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
As for Eloise, it's likely that she was the first person to figure out that the nuclear explosion sucessully created an alternate timeline.

Also, Jack gave her Daniel's journal back in the 70s which probably explains how she knows so much about future events such as Desmond's fate on the island, though it doesnt explain how she knew about the significance of Desmond not buying the wedding ring and various little random events, so I dunno, maybe she's just a super psychic or something.
Ah that's right, I forgot about her getting the journal. I dunno, I feel like that's definitely part of it, but yeah--I'm not sure it's the whole story there.

And while we're on "What's the deal with..." mode, I'm still waiting for some explanation about what Walt has to do with any of this nonsense--cos clearly it's something. He keeps being casually mentioned/referenced, but hasn't really done anything in 4 seasons...